Services which I do not provide

Gas work

I am not qualified to work with gas, for this you will need a ‘Gas Safe’ registered engineer.

Electrical certification

I cannot issue electrical certificates. For this you will need an NICEIC registered electrical engineer.

Major electrics

I cannot re-wire a home


Except minor repairs or shed/garage roofs

Bricklaying and block work

Except repairs.

I cannot provide large amounts of materials.

These will need to be purchased before works commence or can be purchased with myself for a small charge.